WeAnswer Limited (referred to throughout as WeAnswer, “we”, “our” or “us”) is strongly committed to enforcing acceptable and fair use of our website.
This Policy applies to the all visitors to the WeAnswer website (“Site”). Users are reminded that WeAnswer audits and monitors the use of its business systems.
If Users do not understand any part of this policy they should raise it with email@example.com. Use of the WeAnswer Site, which is contrary to this policy, will be investigated, and the appropriate penalty applied.
WeAnswer may change policies. Users are recommended to periodically check our policies so that they are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 11/10/2018.
Our approach to Acceptable Use is governed by various pieces of legislation, which include:
- The Data Protection Act 2018
- The Computer Misuse Act 1990
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
WeAnswer’s Acceptable Use policy is governed by the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
A prohibited activity in this context would be any behaviour which would be considered irresponsible use of WeAnswer’s website.
Whilst the list of actions considered to be prohibited are extensive and not exhaustive, the below details some of the key points to consider when using the site:
- Violation of any legislation, statute or regulation during use of our site is strictly prohibited
- WeAnswer will not tolerate harassment, discrimination, breaches of confidentiality or information security and any other misuse of resources. Users of the site must act with integrity.
- Communication must be consistent with accepted standards of ethical conduct and behaviour. Users are not permitted to use the site to create, forward or display any offensive or disruptive messages.
- The Site must not be used to send unsolicited communication of any kind, including but not limited to; junk emails or unsolicited marketing material (SPAM); the material can include chain letters and offers, hoax virus alerts, amusing animations and graphics, make money-fast schemes, unsolicited mail or communication lists.
- Whilst using the Site, users may unintentionally expose their personal data to security risks and all users are advised to follow the necessary security disciplines.
- Users must never attempt to breach measures designed to protect the security, privacy, efficiency or legality of the Site.
- The Site shall not be used as a means of sexual harassment and shall not be used for sending offensive comments based on an individual’s gender, age, sexuality, race, disability or appearance.
- Users must not change any communication they received in response to messages submitted to WeAnswer via the website, forwarding the email to another recipient, such that it misrepresents the original email. Nor should they impersonate any other person when using email.
- Users must not make or forward derogatory, libellous or defamatory remarks about any person or organisation on the Site. Users must not send or forward discriminatory messages, even if it is intended as a joke, as this could also amount to harassment.
- No Intellectual property should be taken from the Site without WeAnswer’s express consent. This may infringe licences or copyright, incur charges for which the individual would be personally liable.
In the event that a site user violates any of the aforementioned activities or any other restriction under applicable legislation, they may face sanctions, which include, but are not limited to:
- Written warnings
- Suspended user access
- Termination of user access
- Legal action
If you have any questions about this, please contact us:
+44 (0)1249 456 806
6 Greenways Business Park,