Get The Label is a division of Top Grade sportswear, a subsidiary of JD Sports, the UK’s leading sports fashion retailer.
- Get The Label are always looking for ways to optimise their customer service provision, brand loyalty and increase profits
- They were aware that 75% of new callers to businesses don’t call back or leave a message, preferring to try alternative companies until they speak to someone.
- Get The Label didn’t have the internal structure or resources to cope with peak-time overflow or out-of-hours calls, but knew they had to be there for their customers 24/7.
- They needed to separate their sales and query lines as the sales calls were impacting on their ability to service customers who had already placed orders and needed further assistance.
- They also wanted an overflow and out-of-hours service for sales calls to ensure they weren’t missing out on vital revenue.
- Get The Label didn’t have the resources to internally fund a call handling system from Sunday catalogue drops
- Get The Label knew their customers demanded personalised, efficient and professional service and that an outsourced facility must feel like an extension of their business.
- Their chosen facility must share and promote the brand values fostered by Get The Label and customers be unaware of any transition in service.
Get The Label contacted WeAnswer in 2010. They needed an organisation that had the expertise to manage large commercial ventures and could provide dedicated, multi-channel call handling and bureau-based solutions.
WeAnswer worked in partnership with the client to devise the implementation plan to ensure our solution integrated perfectly with their business. Staff were briefed thoroughly on the client’s brand values, products and scripts. WeAnswer call handlers work from the same scripts as Get The Label’s colleagues and all daily information, such as special offers and brochure drops, shared across teams.
Service provision and brand representation are seamless, thus optimising customer retention and brand loyalty. WeAnswer gave Get The Label the flexibility they needed to manage the majority of the order taking and to nurture and build their own in-house customer service team. They could then offer a far more dedicated service to customers and not risk lines being busy due to spikes in sales calls. This gave them a strong and competitive edge in their market place.
- A 30% increase in phone takings from 2010 to 2011
- Get the Label could be there for their customers 24/7
- The client could benefit from flexibility and scalability to their operations and were able to better manage and reduce unnecessary costs
- WeAnswer ensured consistency, efficiency and accuracy in call handling, helping to build and strengthen customer relationships
- WeAnswer were able to handle orders and enquiries from recipients of the Sunday catalogue drops so Get The Label could take money on days where customers could not previously order when they needed to. The ability to capture that sale there and then has greatly improved both service and profit.
- The client is furnished with weekly reports detailing call volumes, times, nature of call, average and total duration. This allows them to plan campaigns, evaluate successes and assign future budgets more effectively
- WeAnswer helped Get The Label achieve their aim of growing the business despite the recession
The best thing about it is that our customers cannot tell the difference.
Orders get taken, with no hassle and we never miss a call. It has also led to us having record takings days in the call centre.
We are confident that our business is only going to grow and we are very confident that WeAnswer can cope with this. The account management from Sharon has been second to none. She is both a fantastic person to deal with socially and incredibly professional, a pleasure to deal with.
When we have important last minute deals or promotions Sharon ensures that communication and implementation are done with great efficiency and precision. I can’t speak highly enough of the relationship between Get The Label and WeAnswer - long may it continue.Sarah Honnor, Customer Service Manager - GetTheLabel.com