The client objectives
Since the inception of the business both Nick and Miranda played an active role on the telephones, taking orders and dealing with customer enquiries. With trade and call volumes increasing, staff were working long hours and the service they were providing to their clients was beginning to suffer.
Therefore Peter Christian needed to find an outsourced contact centre that could do the following:
- A contact centre that is flexible and could support the varying campaigns and business drives they implemented.
- Outsource the entirety of their order lines and have overflow cover for the customer service lines.
- Cover for internal meetings when the phones could not be manned.
- Confidence in the outsourcers ability to represent the brand with pride and integrity, in the same way their internal staff would.
- The chosen outsourcer would be responsible for providing a seamless call handling service so that the caller would not know they were not speaking to an internal employee of Peter Christian.
- The call handlers must be experienced and professional enough to manage upsell, cross sell, customer service enquiries, order tracking and complaints.
Nick and Miranda were recommended WeAnswer by their industry peers who could testify to our expert management of large and small scale call management and to our knowledge of the retail and direct commerce industries. They were assured by our experience in handling both sales and customer service calls
The two companies devised an implementation plan to ensure all logistical and training needs were covered. Staff were briefed thoroughly on the client’s brand values, products and scripts. WeAnswer call handlers work from the same scripts as Peter Christian’s colleagues and all daily information is disseminated across the teams. Service provision and brand representation are seamless, thus optimising customer retention and brand loyalty.
WeAnswer’s expert IT department assimilated our in-house software with the client’s order systems allowing for an interchange of product data and activity reports. The client can update products and files by secure FTP and our system automatically collects this information and integrates it into the system. This ensures all information is current even during out of office hours.
- Peter Christian could be there for their customers 24/7
- The client could benefit from flexibility and scale-ability to their operations and were able to better manage and reduce unnecessary costs
- WeAnswer ensured consistency, efficiency and accuracy in call handling, helping to build and strengthen customer relationships
- WeAnswer were able to handle orders and enquiries from recipients of the Sunday catalogue. This ensured the ability to capture the sale there and then and this has greatly improved both service and profit.