Last week marked the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and to commemorate, the team here at WeAnswer thought we would share some of our own recommendations for how to treat a customer like royalty, so that as a business, you can grow exceptional customer loyalty.
Looking after a customer can be challenging at times, but also extremely rewarding. Positive communication not only makes the business team smile but also creates positive feedback. This can result in future recommendations for which advertising would cost far more to achieve. So where should a business start?
Looking after a customer like they are the Queen is a great starting point. Treating them respectfully will go a long way to creating a positive call / message and an outcome where you both feel contented.
- Be polite in conversation
- Listen to what the customer has to say
- Stay calm
- Empathise with their situation
- Be pro-active in what the next stage looks like
- Ask if they need help with anything else
- Be courteous when ending a call / message
By carrying out the above, happy customers are created, and customer loyalty is established. They feel that they are listened to and understood. Whatever the nature of the query, they are assured that they can be provided with an acceptable outcome.
This means that the customer:
- Is more likely to recommend you to others
- Will return on another occasion to make further purchases
- Post positive reviews about your products and services
- Will approach your business first, before competitors
For more ideas on how to look after your own customer enquiries and create positive customer loyalty, please contact our team at WeAnswer. Through our experienced call / message handling team, we manage customer service enquiries on behalf of businesses. This starts from one call per month up to thousands, depending on the size of your company. Not all businesses have the resources to manage customer service and would rather focus on other aspects such as sales and growth. By outsourcing customer service to WeAnswer we manage this division without the need for recruiting. You can find out more about our customer service support options through our website.