It is a busy time of year for independent retailers across the UK and with Christmas fast approaching, stores are busy making sure that the last of their orders are picked, packed, and delivered in time for the festive day.
Supporting independent retailers this Christmas has never been so important, having come through the pandemic retailers need customer support yet again to help them build their brands and sustain their livelihoods during the coming months. By backing independent retailers, high streets are open and thriving which also supports other businesses like travel, coffee shops and restaurants. Furthermore, by backing independent online retailers, these businesses provide employment in warehouses, whilst utilising courier companies to build wider supply chains.
The benefits in using independent retailers
Whether shopping on the high street or online, independent retailers offer many positive reasons as to why customers should buy from them:
- Buy unique products – bring desirable designs and styles to your home, hobbies and fashion.
- Buy quality – products last longer than cheaper overseas options.
- Receive a personal service – someone to talk to who understands their customers.
- Easy to contact – For product queries or returns, customers are listened to and their needs are met.
Our team at WeAnswer want independent retailers to know that we are on hand to support your business throughout the Christmas period. Whether it is to manage last minute orders, the up-and-coming January sales, or Christmas returns, we can quickly implement the handling of all of your customer service enquiries which is cost effective and hassle free.
As an extension to your business team, WeAnswer customer service support professionally represents brands by taking the time to get to know their products, how they work and explore the complete customer journey. To find out more about outsourcing your customer service please get in touch or see our customer service communication options for more details.
- Christmas shoppers urged to support independents – https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-63964533