This Policy applies to the following: our Clients to whom WeAnswer provide services (“Clients”), our Clients’ employees, vendors, agents, and stakeholders (collectively referred to throughout as “Visitors”) and individuals, all of whom browse our site.
In order to ensure privacy, information WeAnswer processes on behalf of its Clients, and Visitors to our website (www.weanswer.co.uk), is used only in the manner and for the purposes described in this Policy.
The purpose of this Policy is to explain the types of data WeAnswer collects, what we do with that information, and with whom this information is shared. Anyone who provides personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) or any other information to WeAnswer must consent to the processing and potential disclosure of such information under the terms of this Policy.
WeAnswer abides by General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and the EU E-Privacy directive, regarding the collection, use and retention of data collected.
WeAnswer may change its policies periodically. Clients and Visitors are recommended to occasionally check our policies so that they are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 23/05/2018.
WeAnswer is committed to ensuring that Client and Visitor information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, WeAnswer follow generally accepted industry standards and have implemented suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we process.
WeAnswer has deployed a wide variety of solutions including strict operational guidelines to ensure that Personal Data which is collected through its services, and via the website, are adequately protected. WeAnswer has a robust pre-employment screening process for all employees and conducts skill reviews, with staff to ensure the required standards are maintained. Employees are also required to sign confidentiality agreements and undergo data security training at the start of, and throughout, employment.
WeAnswer will not be responsible for any actual or consequential loss (or any other damages or liability of any kind whatsoever) that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy because of a security breach or technical malfunction.
What information do we process?
WeAnswer may process any data that is provided by Clients or Visitors. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Name, address, and date of birth.
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number.
WeAnswer may collect additional information from our Clients for the purposes mentioned in this policy. All Clients enter into written contracts with WeAnswer, authorising us to process data on their behalf.
How do we use the data we process?
WeAnswer collects data to understand our Clients and Visitors needs and to provide a better service. When Visitors to the website request that the company contact them, WeAnswer’s registration form requires those Visitors to provide specific contact details for this purpose. Visitors are asked for their consent for this data to be used for further communication.
WeAnswer also uses personal data obtained from Visitors to the website to respond to questions, comments and other requests, including employment inquiries.
The information you provide may also be used for:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services, including customisation of the website.
- Promotional emails about new products, special offers, other specific company-related information or market research purposes.
By consenting to the processing of this personal data, Visitors are confirming that they accept that WeAnswer will store this data for business purposes. By consenting, Visitors confirm that they do not object to WeAnswer making contact for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Sharing Personal Data
WeAnswer will not disclose, sell, lease, distribute, share, trade or give away an individual’s personal data to any third party, except under one or more of the following circumstances:
- If we have a good faith or reasonable belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process.
- In connection with legal or administrative proceedings.
- To protect the rights, reputation, property or safety of WeAnswer or others
- To defend or enforce WeAnswer’s rights or our Clients’ legal or regulatory obligations.
Controlling Personal Data
Customers and Clients may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal and sensitive data in the following ways:
- Request via the comments box on the website form that the information provided is not to be used for marketing purposes.
- If WeAnswer already hold your details, you may withdraw consent by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- Visitors may request a copy of the details of the personal data which WeAnswer hold about them under the GDPR by writing to Data Protection, WeAnswer Ltd, 6 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1BN, UK
- If WeAnswer is holding incorrect or incomplete data, please write or email WeAnswer as soon as possible. WeAnswer will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request for the personal data which WeAnswer holds on you to be erased.
Data Retention and Deletion
WeAnswer is committed to only processing data which is required for business purposes. The information processed by us will only be retained for as long as it is required by WeAnswer. When there is no longer a business or lawful need, all personal information will be deleted without delay.
Linked internet websites
For the convenience of our Clients and Visitors, WeAnswer may provide hyperlinks that are related to the WeAnswer products and services. These may include reference documents published by industry experts and links to other relevant information.
WeAnswer accepts no responsibility or liability for the collection, use, or disclosure of data collected through these third-party websites and does not collect any personal or sensitive data from any persons who use these hyperlinks.
You can reach us using the contact details below:
Telephone: +44 (0)1249 456 806
Postal Address: WeAnswer, 6 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, SN15 1BN