WeAnswer is a trading style of Expolink Europe Limited
This Policy applies to the following: our clients to whom we provide services (“Clients”), our Clients’ employees, Clients’ customers, vendors, agents, and stakeholders (collectively referred to throughout as “Visitors”) and individuals, all of whom browse and use our Site.
In order to ensure your privacy, information Expolink collects from its Clients, End Users and Visitors to its Website (www.weanswer.co.uk), is used only in the manner and for the purposes described in this Policy.
The purpose of this Policy is to explain the types of information that Expolink collects, what we do with that information, and with whom we share this information. Anyone who provides personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) or any other information to us consents to the collection, use and disclosure of such information under the terms of this Policy.
Expolink abides by the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Data Protection Directive (also known as Directive 95/46/EC) regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Data collected within the European Union by us through the Website or the use of any of the services provided by Expolink.
Expolink may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 18th May 2017.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we follow generally accepted industry standards and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Expolink has deployed a wide variety of technology and security features to ensure the privacy of Personal Data that is collected through its services and via the Website. We have implemented strict operational guidelines to safeguard data privacy and data security. All employees are also required to sign confidentiality agreements and complete data security training at the start of their employment.
Expolink will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. Unfortunately, no system is perfect; therefore, Expolink makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures nor will we be responsible for any actual or consequential loss (or any other damages or liability of any kind whatsoever) that result from a lapse in compliance with this Policy because of a security breach or technical malfunction.
What Information do we collect
Expolink may collect any information or Personal Data that is provided to us by our Clients, our End Users or Visitors. This includes, but is not limited to:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use the information collected?
In general, we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests
- Visitors: When Visitors to the Website request that the Company contact them, Expolink’s Website registration form requires those Visitors to provide specific contact information such as name, telephone number and e-mail address. Expolink uses the contact information from the registration form to send the individual information about us. Expolink also uses Personal Data obtained from Visitors to the Website to respond to questions, comments and other requests from these individuals, including responding to inquiries about employment vacancies.
By supplying us with this personal data, you are consenting to Expolink processing and storing that data for our own business use and you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment) Regulations 2011 or the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
Sharing Personal Data
Expolink will not disclose, sell, lease, distribute, share, trade or give away an individual’s Personal Data to any third party, except under one or more of the following circumstances;
- Protection of Expolink and Others: Expolink may disclose Personal Data about you to others: (i) if we have a good faith and reasonable belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process; (ii) in connection with legal or administrative proceedings; (iii) to protect the rights, reputation, property or safety of Expolink or others; or (iv) to defend or enforce Expolink’s rights or our Clients’ obligations.
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, you can use the comments box to inform us that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of Personal Data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Protection Controller, Expolink Europe Ltd, 6 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1BN, UK
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Linked internet websites
For the convenience of our Clients, End Users and Visitors, Expolink provides hyperlinks to valuable resources that are related to the products and services that we provide, such as reference documents published by industry experts and links to relevant information.
These hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures that will, when clicked, take you to a third-party website not controlled by Expolink. Such hyperlinked, third-party websites may collect and disclose information in a manner that is different from Expolink’s Website .
Expolink is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these third-party websites, and Expolink expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure. Expolink does not collect any Personal Data from any persons who click on these hyperlinks located on the Website.
You can reach us using the contact details provided in the footer of this website.