Site terms and conditions of use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
1. Information About WeAnswer
- The domain name www.weanswer.co.uk (“Site”) is a website operated by WeAnswer Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 10826942 with its registered office at 6 Greenways Business Park, Bellinger Close, Chippenham, SN15 1BN (“We” or “Our”). Our VAT number is GB 291 5984 58.
- If users of the Site (“You”) have any questions about these Terms or any problems accessing or using the Site or any of its contents please contact email@example.com
2. Website Terms
- The Site is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not continue to access or use this Site.
3. Associated Applicable Terms
References to these ‘Terms’ include the following additional terms which apply to your use of the Site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy which sets out the permitted and prohibited uses of the Site. When using the Site, you must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
4. Changes to these Terms
- We may revise the provisions of these Terms at any time by amending this page and such revisions are effective immediately from the time they are included on the Site.
- You agree to review these Terms regularly to ensure you become aware of any revisions to them and by continuing to access or use this Site you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
5. Changes to the Site
- We may update the Site at any time, and may change the content at any time. Please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing the Site
- Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we do not guarantee that the Site will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and all design, text, pictures, graphics (and the selection and arrangement of them), software compilations, coding, underlying source code, software and all other material on the Site. All such rights are reserved.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without our written permission.
- You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Infringement of any rights in the Site or the materials associated with the Site may lead to criminal and/or civil sanctions in the UK, US and other countries.
- If you copy, print or download material from the Site in breach of these Terms you must immediately cease to use the Site and erase, destroy and/or return any unauthorised materials to us.
- If you believe that any content on the Site in any way infringes intellectual property rights belonging to you or any third party please contact us immediately identifying your rights and the material you claim is infringing your rights.
8. Reliance on Information
- The content on the Site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice to be relied upon. We will not be liable for any losses arising out of any reliance placed on the content of the Site by you, or any person informed of its contents.
- You must obtain specialist professional advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- Please also note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time and we make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations and warranties, express or implied, in respect of the Site or its contents including, but not limited to, the accuracy or completeness of the Site and its contents.
9. Limitation of Liability
- The Site provides content from other internet websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise that was unforeseeable to us at the time you used the Site.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- loss of data;
- loss or damage to property;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; and/or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10. Uploading data to the Site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to the Site or post comments or messages for others to read, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you agree to indemnify (reimburse) us and keep us indemnified for any liability which we may incur as a result of your contribution not complying with those standards.
- Any material you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to retain, use, copy, distribute and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their rights.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
- Please note that there are inherent risks in communication via the internet and although we will use our reasonable endeavours to prevent contamination of any material sent to you with any virus or similar destructive code we do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from viruses, bugs or similar destructive programs or code.
- We do not, to the maximum extent permitted by law, accept any liability for any virus or similar destructive code which any computer equipment and/or software used by you may suffer as a result of your accessing the Site and/or any other communication via the internet between you and us.
- It is your responsibility to scan what you choose to download from the Site to ensure that it is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs and other similar destructive code.
- You must not introduce any viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs or other similar destructive code or malicious material to the Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the servers on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site, nor attack the Site using a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breaches and disclose personal data relating to you to any relevant law enforcement agency. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site would cease immediately.
12. Linking to the Site
- You may not link to any of the Site’s web pages without our prior permission.
- You may not frame or permit another to frame the Site on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
- You must not establish a link that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement with or from us where none exists.
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission to link to the Site at any time and without notice.
- Any website which is linked to the Site must in all respects comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
13. Third Party Links
- A third party website accessed from a link on the Site is independent from us and we have no control over the content and/or management of that website. You view and rely upon the contents of any such third party website at your own risk. We accept no liability to you and make no representations or endorsements about any third party websites or the content on such websites.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business or person where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose not to take immediate action, such inaction shall not constitute a waiver of our rights and remedies and we will still be entitled to use such rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
15. Applicable Law
- These Terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales and you and we agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You should assume that everything you read on this site, here after referred to as the Content is copyrighted. Unless otherwise noted, it may not be used without the written permission of WeAnswer Limited.
This means that you may not: “distribute” any of the Content to others without the express written permission of WeAnswer Limited; “mirror” or “include” any of the Content on your own server or documents without the written permission of WeAnswer Limited; “modify” or “reuse” any of the Content on this site.
You may: print copies of the Content for your own personal use; store the files containing the Content on your own computer for your personal use only; and reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents.
WeAnswer Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of Content displayed or downloaded from this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with WeAnswer Limited. Your use of and browsing in this site are at your own risk. Neither WeAnswer Limited, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you: “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. WeAnswer Limited does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials on the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. WeAnswer Limited shall have no liability whatsoever for interruptions on this site, inaccuracies of information or defects on this site regardless of the loss you incur thereby.
WeAnswer Limited also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any Content from this site. The content of these paragraphs and their disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us:
+44 (0)1249 456 806
6 Greenways Business Park,